Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Letter from a Former Prospective Student

We received the following letter from a woman who had considered going to UD, but changed her mind after finding out about the Jeffries ordeal:
This whole scandal [...] is behind my decision to not go to [the University of Dubuque]. I just could not bring myself to going; I had set up an appointment to meet with them about starting in September (as a returning adult student, in nursing), but had to cancel.

I simply could not go to a school that does something like this. I told them why I could not go to their school. I don't think it matters to them, but I had to speak up, and speak out.

I wonder how many others couldn't be bothered -- or if high school seniors don't care about such things?

--A.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another reason to avoid UD.

Check out UD's web site for its summer school schedule. It still lists 2006 data which is obsolete in 2007, is still posted. I know 2007 data was provided to the folks who control the web; but obviously, they don't care enough to get the web info corrected.

I guess this is another testimony/example of ignoring customers for the sake of administrative prerogative which suggests administration knows best!

Monday, April 02, 2007 5:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web page counters